Dancing on the Head of a Pin

There is a legend of St Thomas Aquinas asking "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" At this blog we ask all questions dealing with our faith and spirituality. Some are down to earth, rubber meets the road questions, while others are more lofty...like, how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Bishop Louttit's Apostolic Lineage



Mainly because I was bored late last night and couldn't sleep; I traced my bishop's apostolic succession back to St Peter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

How did you do this? This is a cool project I would not mind repeating for my own bishop.

-R

8:21 PM  
Blogger St Michael's Episcopal Church said...

I don't know if this is an exact science or not, but the Diocese of San Joaquin has the only website I know of cataloguing the succession of American bishops. It has links to find the succession of CofE bishops and earlier.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home