Dancing on the Head of a Pin

There is a legend of St Thomas Aquinas asking "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" At this blog we ask all questions dealing with our faith and spirituality. Some are down to earth, rubber meets the road questions, while others are more lofty...like, how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Pardon the Posts


I apologize for my inconsistency in posting this past week. I've been a little busy. On Saturday, the Feast of the Transfiguration, I will be ordained to the Sacred Order of Priests. For the past six months, I have been serving as a Transitional Deacon. Please pray for me and the church. I will be sure to post pictures of the ordination on this blog and at stmichaelsparish.net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home